Grand Prix 5000 TL (Tubeless)
The new era in cycling
The best allrounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better. With the standard GP5000 already improving on the previous GP4000 S II model by 12% in rolling resistance, 20% in puncture resistance and at a reduced weight by 10g (25-622), the GP5000 TL (tubeless) further improves on this :
+5% better rolling resistance (speed) : +5% more puncture protection
- Tubeless: The user-optimized Tubeless System The TL technology is specifically designed to offer Tubeless for road cycling demands. Easy to install and reliable in use. Specifically developed the Tubeless bead seals through its unique shape and provides stable fitting on the rim. We recommend the usage of corresponding Conti RevoSealant.
- BlackChili compound: It’s all about how you mix it With our unique tread compound, which is produced only in Germany, we have revolutionised the sport of cycling. With the legendary BlackChili Compound we have answered the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measureable and noticeable advantages for the cyclist, established in the laboratory and on the road. The latest polymers as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials guarantee unique performance
- Active Comfort : The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tyre construction the Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- Vectran™: The benchmark in puncture protection Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
Max. Inflation Pressure (psi)
|Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless||0101628||700x25||25-622||300||80||109||3/330||All Black||folding
|Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless||0101629||700x28||28-622||340||65||94||3/330||All Black||folding
|Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless||0101630||700x32||32-622||380||65||87||3/330||All Black||folding||£69.95|
|Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless||0101627||650x28B||28-584||290||65||94||3/330||All black||folding||£69.95|
Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless Mounting Instructions Video